GeoTrek is a full service engineering, geomatics and geotechnical company operating in Alberta
SERVING THE PROVINCE OF ALBERTA FOR OVER
WE TAKE A PARTNERSHIP APPROACH TO SOLVE OUR
Mapping & GIS
· Pre site planning, facilities and site layouts
· 3-D desktop LiDAR scouting
· Group desktop planning sessions
· Aerial, LiDAR Full Feature and Bare Earth Imagery
· Route selection and slope studies
· Cut Fill Diagrams and material volumes
· Watershed and storm event analysis
· Georeferenced PDF maps for mobile devices
· Customized online Mapping and Goggle Maps integration
· Google earth kmz basemaps
· Constraints Mapping
· Vegetation Height and Timber Salvage Areas
At GeoTrek, our approach is built on a foundation of collaboration and technological innovative solutions to exceed our clients' expectations. We view our clients as partners and have a team of knowledgeable and dedicated professionals committed to providing the highest level of customer service.
HEALTH & SAFETY
GeoTrek Land Survey Ltd. is committed to fulfill our responsibility for providing a safe and healthy work environment for our employees, contractors, clients, and to protect the environment, and the general public.
All employees at GeoTrek are responsible to adhere to the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations, Industry Recommended Practice and to develop and maintain additional company safety programs pertinent to surveying in the land development and petroleum industries. With each individuals participation, we will ensure safety standards are maintained at the highest level of industry standards.
The development and maintenance of our health and safety program is a crucial part of how we operate. GeoTrek has partnered with ISNetworld, Avetta and ComplyWorks for pre-qualificiation of written programs, analytics and reporting of performance.
GeoTrek strives to be an injury free workplace achieved through our employees commitment to safety.
For any inquiries or questions, please contact us in the form below:
Suite 101, 2030 11 Street SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 3G3
To apply for a job with GeoTrek Land Survey, please send a cover letter together with your C.V. to: